Call us to Buy Affordable Health Insurance Today!
2017 Open Enrollment Begins November 1st 2017 and goes through December 15th 2017 in most states!
Don't miss your opportunity to buy a new affordable Individual or Family Health Insurance plan, or to make changes to your existing health insurance! It is important to act now because once open enrollment ends you will have to qualify with a special enrollment period to enroll or change plans. You may even face financial penalties if you go with out creditable coverage! We have several tools that allow us to make the shopping easy for you! If you are in a federal exchange state we can help you enroll over the phone. You don't even need to create an account on healthcare.gov!
WE HAVE OBAMACARE ALTERNATIVES such as Christian Sharing Ministries that can help you save money and can be enrolled in year round!
Here are some reasons why people call the Garsys Agency.
- We represents several companies allowing us to shop multiple health insurance and alternatives for you!
- We make shopping and enrollment for insurance and affordable alternative products quick and easy!
- We can enroll you into federal (exchange) and certain state programs (such as MNsure) right over the phone. No hour long hold times or frustration when you try to buy and enroll in your health insurance.
- We are knowledgeable, responsive, and seek to provide you with personalized service! So even if you are self-employed or have a complicated situation we will find the health insurance that fits you!
- We are licensed in multiple states giving you options even if you have to move.
Save Time and Money Call us today for your affordable health insurance needs! We can be reached at 800-749-0053 or 952-303-3288
Here are some basics for the affordable care act (Obamacare).
Some States have their own private exchange, other states are using the federal exchange. For instance in Minnesota the exchange is administered locally by Mnsure. In Texas, Iowa, and other states you would go to healthcare.gov. We are certified to work with both the federal and MNsure exchange.
Open Enrollment - Every year there will be an open enrollment period in which people can purchase or change coverage. Once this period is complete you may only purchase or change coverage if you have a special qualifying event. The Enrollment period will typically begin in October and end in early December.
Special Election Period- is a time outside of open enrollment where because of a life changing event you can make a change or purchase individual or family coverage. Some examples of qualifying events include child birth, adoption, loss of employment, and more.
Assistance for premiums and costs include cost sharing, premium tax credits, or eligibility for State or Federal run assistance programs such as Medicaid. Eligibility for these benefits are subject to qualification. To find out if you might qualify for a subsidy click here.
There are waivers for special class of individuals.
There are penalties for people who go with out insurance with out an eligible waiver.
Individual and Family Fact Sheet
Small Group Fact Sheet
Click Here to Learn more about Health Insurance
To get more specific information on the affordable care act and health insurance. Call or contact the Garsys Agency today at 800-749-0053.