Annuities Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Why consider an Annuity?
Social Security and Pensions may not be enough to cover living costs after you retire. According to the Social Security Administration in 2002 the Social Security monthly check on average was $876. Retirement plans, such as 401(k), are limited in the amount of money they can contribute. Inflation and an increase in the cost of living can quickly deplete any retirement resources you have. Even when you plan for retirement with the above items it is becoming more often the case that most people outlive their savings Annuities are tax-deferred until you start taking money out of it, so that your money can grow for you.
Additional Resources for Annuities:
Glossary for Annuities
, What is the future value of an Annuity
, What are the tax advantages of an Annuity
, How much will I earn in a Lifetime
What are the different types of annuities?
Fixed vs. Variable Annuities
- Pays stable guaranteed rate of return
- Monthly payment is set and guaranteed
- Clients may want to consider this type of annuity if closer to retirement
Deferred vs. Immediate Annuities
- Invests client’s money in the stock or bond market
- Assumes more financial risk for potential higher rate of return
- Clients who are younger and have more time to benefit from the stock market may consider this type of annuity
- Income taxes are deferred until withdrawal of money
- No limits to annual annuity contribution- flexible payments
- Death Benefit- your client’s beneficiaries will not receive less than the amount contributed to the annuity
Equity Indexed Annuity
- Contribute one lump sum- single payment
- Can begin receiving income almost immediately
- Client can receive payments for the rest of their life
- Pays a minimum interest rate
- Additional interest can be earned depending on the index the annuity is attached to performs
- The minimum interest rate is still received even if the index value falls
- Safe way to invest in a volatile market without loosing money
For additional questions please Contact Us.
Some of the communities we offer affordable annuity options include but are not limited to; Saint Paul, MN, Lemont, Il, Novi, Mi, Waukesha, WI, Dubuque, IA, Fargo, ND and more...