Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
The farming business is unique and ever changing. It requires specialized insurance products to protect your hard-earned assets from a multiple of risks. Briefly, some items to consider are:
- The technological part of your business. Are your computer systems, crop sensors and specialty equipment properly covered and insured to their value?
- Do you have adequate insurance on your crops, livestock and produce? Do you have adequate insurance on specialty buildings?
- What requirements do you have in the event of a financial loss? Are your lost earnings covered if your operation is shut down for repairs?
- Do you have proper liability coverage for visitors and guests? Do you operate hayrides on your property as a side business? If you have an accident, are you protected by a standard farm policy?
The Garsys Agency can assist you to identify areas of your farm which require insurance and construct a package to protect you land, livestock, machinery and crops
Some other things to consider when covering your Farm include:
Natural Disasters- How does your insurance cover for damage caused by natural disasters, including fires, frosts?
Farm Vehicle- Are the vehicles which are used for farm operation, including sedans & utes, trucks, carriers, horse floats, tractors, motorbikes and 4X4s properly protected?
Machine & Equipment-To ensure smooth productivity it is important that your farming machines and equipment are covered should they breakdown or are lost or damaged.
Farmers should also consider applying insurance to the following specialist areas:
- Personal accidents, illness & casualty
- Transit cover
- Hay and feed
Every farm is different, which is why the Garsys Agency which is why we work with you to ensure that we build a package to suit you. We offer Farm Insurance in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and more.
Contact us or call the Garsys Agency today at 866-432-4753.