Employer and Group Benefits
Your business is only as good as the talent that you are able to attract and retain. Not only is retention important, but making sure your employee's are not distracted by every day life can be a huge bolster in moral and productivity. Not to mention the costs associated with hiring, training, and dismissal of employee's. The costs associated with retaining good talent, maintaining good energy, focus, and morale can all start as simply as providing a quality benefits package for your employee's.
Some of the benefits you may want to consider include:
- Medical insurance - This will cover the cost of the physician or surgeon fees, hospital rooms, and prescription medications. Sometimes, dental and optical are also covered through seperate policies. Some employers will allow for family to be included on this insurance.
- Dental/Vision- This will cover the cost of routine or more complicate Dental or Vision services that may be needed. It is typically in addition to Medical Insurance.
- Life insurance - This is essential for protecting the employee's family in case they should die. The benefits will be paid to the family all at once to the designated beneficiaries of the policy.
- Disability insurance - This will protect an employee's family from financial ruin if they are injured in an accident or have an illness. There are two main types of this insurance: Short term, which covers an insured for a few weeks or a shorter period of time, and long term that will provide benefits for longer periods and have an elimination period before the term of coverage begins.
- Retirement benefits - It is important to make sure that retirement benefits are available to employee's because everyone needs to put money aside for when they do get to retirement age.
- Long Term Care - Subsidizes the cost of long term care for employee's who may need assistance with Activities of Daily Living.
- Supplemental Insurance - Policies such as Accident, or Hospital Indemnity Policies that my pay a lump sum or cash benefit to help when an employee may be sick, injured, and out of work.
- Other Employee Benefits can include: Prepaid Legal Service, Membership and Rewards Programs, Auto and Home Insurance discounts and many more.
Not only does the Garsys Agency have access to many of these products, we also work with quality investment planners who can work with your employee's to make sure they are taking the right steps to security. Contact us or call the Garsys Agency today at 866-432-4753 for more information!
To get started on your quote now please fill out the following forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Insurance Census
Group Insurance Questionnaire