Health Insurance - Texas
The Garsys Agency has many affordable options for health insurance in Texas.
Types of Health Insurance Plans Available:
- We have multiple plan options from multiple companies allowing us to find the best benefits for the best price. Including HMO's, PPO's, HSA eligible, and more.....
- We offer plans both on and off the federal exchange, so whether you qualify for a premium tax credit subsidy or not we are able to shop all the plan options for you.
- In addition to regular individual or family health insurance options, we also have limited benefit, fee for service, and indemnity plans, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Critical Illness.
Some of the carriers we offer in Texas include: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, United Health Care, Humana, Aetna, and more. Available carrier's vary by your location.
If you qualify for a subsidy you can get a quote by following this link: Federal Marketplace Quotes. You can get a quote for non-subsidized insurance below, or learn more about the options we have for affordable health insurance in Texas by calling us at 800-749-0053.
Trouble Viewing Quotes
Other Resources for Texas Health Insurance Include:
Texas Health Options
-The Texas Department of Insurance resource for health insurance.
Texas HIPP Program
- help for individuals who need help paying for premiums and have a family member on Medicaid.
Texas Medicaid Program
- get information on Medicaid and eligibility for medicaid in Texas.
The Insure a Kid Program
- Texas Chip Program for children.
The Garsys Agency offers affordable Health insurance in many Texas communities including but not limited to: Dallas, Houston, Austin, Arlington, Fort Worth, Garland, The Colony, Denton, San Antonio, Richardson and more. Call us at 800-749-0053 to get a free quote for low cost health insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Garsys Agency
. Use our quick and easy quote form above to begin your quote. To speak to one of our insurance professionals, call our office at 800-749-0053
or email your questions
for expert advice.