Health Insurance - Florida
The Garsys Agency has many affordable options for health insurance in Florida.
Types of Health Insurance Plans Available:
- We have multiple plan options from multiple companies allowing us to find the best benefits for the best price. Including HMO's, PPO's, HSA eligible, and more.....
- We offer plans both on and off the federal exchange, so whether you qualify for a premium tax credit subsidy or not we are able to shop all the plan options for you.
- In addition to regular individual or family health insurance options, we also have limited benefit, fee for service, and indemnity plans, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Critical Illness.
Some of the carriers we offer in Florida include: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, UnitedHealthcare, Humana Medical, Aetna, AvMed, and more. Available carrier's vary by your location.
If you qualify for a subsidy you can get a quote by following this link: Federal Marketplace Quotes. You can get a quote for non-subsidized insurance below, or learn more about the options we have for affordable health insurance in Florida by calling us at 800-749-0053.
Trouble Viewing Quotes
Other Resources for Florida Health Insurance Include:
Florida Health Options -The Florida Department of Insurance resource for health insurance.
Florida Hipp program-help for individuals who need help paying for premiums and have a family member on Medicaid.
Florida Medicaid Program
- get information on Medicaid and eligibility for medicaid in Florida.
- Florida Chip Program for children.
The Garsys Agency offers affordable Health insurance in many Florida communities including but not limited to: Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, St. Petersburg, Florida City, Ft. Myers, Key West, Miami Beach, and more. Call us at 800-749-0053 to get a free quote for low cost health insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Garsys Agency
. Use our quick and easy quote form above to begin your quote. To speak to one of our insurance professionals, call our office at 800-749-0053
or email your questions
for expert advice.